Why You Need BAKBOX?
The All new BAKBOX
Search Your Vehicle
This is the most versatile toolbox on the market designed to work with the entire Revolver and BAKFlip Series. The BAKBox2 has the flexibility to be set anywhere on the rails to secure your valuables while locked underneath your tonneau cover. 6 Benefits of Having a Toolbox:
- Protection: A toolbox provides a secure and weather-resistant storage area for tools and equipment, protecting them from the elements and potential theft.
- Organization: A toolbox allows for easy organization of tools and equipment, making it easier to find what you need quickly.
- Space-saving: A toolbox can free up space in the cab of the truck, allowing for more room for passengers or other items.
- Improved functionality: A toolbox can also improve the functionality of the truck bed by providing a flat surface for cargo or a place to sit while working.
- Increased Resale Value: A toolbox can increase the resale value of the truck, as it is considered a valuable addition to the truck bed.
- Convenience: A toolbox in the bed of a pickup truck makes it easy to transport tools and equipment to job sites and other locations.
Overall, a toolbox in the bed of a pickup truck can be a great way to keep your tools and equipment safe, organized, and easily accessible while also improving the functionality of your truck.
BAKBox2 is extremely secure and will keep your contents completely dry.
Folds away when not in use for full truck bed access.
Cost less and way better looking than an old school toolbox.
Installs in seconds with no tools. Clamp-on installation.
Detach in seconds - bring your tools or contents with you where you need them.
Dimensions: 10” x 10” x bed width
Includes a sliding tray for smaller items.
1/2” thick composite panels - strong & sturdy!
Easily Folds Away
Wide Variety Of Uses
Organize the Truck bed
Please feel free to make use of the BAKBOX Hard Rolling Tonneau Covers Overview hard folding tonneau cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of your BAKBOX .
You will find both printed installation instructions as well as installation videos to help guide you through the simple process.Installation Guide
BAK warrants your BAKBox to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the retail date of purchase. Warranty is nontransferable and applies to the original purchaser of the BAK product only.Register Here